Daniel joined the Dispute Resolution team at Churchers in 2023. Daniel has a wide range of experience in resolving disputes both for businesses and individuals, and his practice spans a range of Civil and Commercial Litigation matters where he has represented clients. Daniel has over 20 years of experience working in dispute resolution.
Daniel prides himself on providing a clear, proactive and cost-effective approach to client instructions.
Daniel’s work is supervised by senior members of the team.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Construction/building disputes
- Residential and commercial landlord and tenant matters including all aspects of possession claims and disputes concerning adverse possession claims, easement, covenants, rights of way and boundaries
- Professional negligence and tort
- Advising in disputes concerning Wills and Estates including making and resisting claims for financial provision pursuant to the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Co-ownership disputes including Trusts of Land and the Appointment of Trustees Act claims
- Contested lease renewals and serving of relevant notices, forfeiture and relief form forfeiture
- Debt Recovery proceedings and enforcement
- Advising on insolvency matters relating to statutory demands for both individuals and companies
- Experience in dealing with matters in the County Court, Hight Court, Court of Protection and First Tier Property Tribunal
- Service Charge disputes
- Consumer Contracts
- Advising on alternative dispute resolution, mediation, and settlement.