Wills & Probate
John qualified as a barrister before converting to a solicitor in the 1990’s. He became a partner with Bolitho Way and now leads the Private client team at Churchers.
John's work is supervised by the partners in the team.
- Areas of Expertise
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society
- And In His Spare Time
- Acting as banker and part-time taxi driver to four children! In addition, he's a qualified football coach with an interest in history and current affairs.
- My clients love what I do
- "Excellent service from Churchers. Very satisfied with the correspondence, detailed explanation of the situation, professionalism and courtesy extended." April 2021
- "My comments refer solely to the work carried out on my late wife’s estate. Throughout the long process when John Cregan had to deal with delays caused by other public organisations I was kept informed at each stage. Despite the Covid-19 crisis, documents for my signature were delivered to my place of residence and my safety was guaranteed. I understood exactly what progress was being made and the costs were clearly explained.
Having spent thirteen years as an assessor of customer service in the public sector I was very interested to see how Churchers approached my case. I was not disappointed: at every stage I received a professional, sensitive and courteous service not only from John Cregan and Ruth Brooks but also from other staff members whom I met during my visits to their firm. I will certainly recommend them to others." February 2021
- "The times I have needed the services of a solicitor, I have found Churchers to be extremely helpful, courteous and efficient." December 2020