Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
Diana has been qualified for 30 years and has been a partner in a City of London law firm, as well as Head of the Private Client Department in a Mayfair firm. Diana was also Company Solicitor for the UK's largest privately owned property investment company for 10 years where she set up and ran the company's legal department before moving to the Isle of Wight in 2012.
Diana offers a truly personal service and ensures all clients are kept fully up to date with transactions at every stage.
- Areas of Expertise
- Commercial property transactions including shops, offices, industrial units
- Lease renewals, drafting and negotiating leases
- Options, conditional contracts (for example where planning permission is needed) and rights of pre-emption.
- Agreements for lease.
- Surrenders and variations.
- Buying and Selling your home
- Lease extensions and renewals, and consents needed under leases, for example licences for alterations.
- Tenancy agreements
- Licences to assign, licences to sublet and licences for alterations.
- Residential lettings (assured shorthold tenancies, including advice on the registration of deposits and statutory requirements).
- Trust deeds relating to property ownership, including in circumstances where buyers contribute towards a house purchase in unequal share