Prior to qualifying, Elisabeth worked with an international charity helping adolescents and young adults in England, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
- Areas of expertise include
- Care proceedings and child protection
- Special guardianship
- Residence/contact disputes
- Complaints against Children’s Services
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Law Society’s Children Panel
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work she enjoys playing ’cello in various orchestras and string quartets and has a wide range of musical interests.