Buying and Selling Your Home
Michelle qualified as a licenced conveyancer with the Council of Licensed Conveyancers in 2015, and joined the Churchers team in 2017 from another local firm.
Her work is supervised by senior members of the team.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Transfer of Equity
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- The Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- And In Her Spare Time
- Michelle mostly enjoys walking her dogs and gardening. She is also a keen reader and enjoys a wide variety of music.
- My Clients Love What I Do
- "I recently used Churchers for the purchase of a property. The conveyancing was dealt with by Michelle Low and her colleague Atti. I found Michelle and Atti to be very professional, helpful and they made themselves available to answer my queries. I would certainly instruct Churchers again. Michelle and Atti are a great team who are an asset to this firm." June 2021
- "Throughout the transaction, I found Michelle and Atti very easy and pleasant to communicate with and any queries I had were answered promptly. Although the sale took a while due to circumstances, I could not have asked for better service from Churchers". February 2021
- "Michelle has been excellent throughout my house sale. In a complicated scenario of selling the marital home at the end of a divorce, Michelle's communication, support, advice and understanding has been superb! Having experienced 5 different solicitors over the last 18 months for various reasons, and 3 or 4 in times before this, Michelle is without out question the most efficient and supportive I have known. I could not recommend her service highly enough." January 2021