Michelle qualified as a licenced conveyancer with the Council of Licensed Conveyancers in 2015, and joined the Churchers team in 2017 from another local firm.
Her work is supervised by senior members of the team.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Transfer of Equity
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- The Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- And In Her Spare Time
- Michelle mostly enjoys walking her dogs and gardening. She is also a keen reader and enjoys a wide variety of music.
- My Clients Love What I Do
- "It was always a pleasure to speak with Michelle over the phone, she always had a pleasant and friendly manner and I would recommend her to anyone"
- "We were fully satisfied with the advice and information Michelle provided. There were changes beyond our control, but needless to say, Michelle dealt with them admirably"
- "Michelle Low at Churchers undertook the conveyancing for me in relation to the sale of my late Mother's flat. As I was selling from a considerable distance, Michelle's prompt efficiency, reliability, proactive communication and consistent focus made all the difference. A really positive experience from an excellent company which I would unhesitatingly recommend. Thank you Michelle - You made life much easier at a difficult time."