Buying and Selling Your Home
Michelle qualified as a licenced conveyancer with the Council of Licensed Conveyancers in 2015, and joined the Churchers team in 2017 from another local firm.
Her work is supervised by senior members of the team.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Transfer of Equity
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- The Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- And In Her Spare Time
- Michelle mostly enjoys walking her dogs and gardening. She is also a keen reader and enjoys a wide variety of music.
- My Clients Love What I Do
- "Throughout the transaction, I found Michelle and Atti very easy and pleasant to communicate with and any queries I had were answered promptly. Although the sale took a while due to circumstances, I could not have asked for better service from Churchers". February 2021
- "Michelle has been excellent throughout my house sale. In a complicated scenario of selling the marital home at the end of a divorce, Michelle's communication, support, advice and understanding has been superb! Having experienced 5 different solicitors over the last 18 months for various reasons, and 3 or 4 in times before this, Michelle is without out question the most efficient and supportive I have known. I could not recommend her service highly enough." January 2021
- "Despite the Covid19 constraints the conveyancing of my property was as swift as could be expected. I felt that, due to my health consideration, Michelle went that little bit further and totally understood my concerns and requirements. Overall an excellent experience throughout." November 2020