Daniel obtained a law degree from the University of York and after graduating from the University of York and the University of Law in Guilford, Daniel moved back home to the South coast to work for a local firm where he could make a real impact. He joined Churchers as a trainee in November 2017 and qualified as a solicitor in November 2019. Daniel is now a very well respected member of our family team.
He particularly enjoys being a part of the Churchers team because it allows him to work closely with clients and contribute to maintaining its strong reputation for excellent client care. Daniel also appreciates the extent to which he can part take in the firm’s activities, such as career days and networking events.
- In His Spare Time
- Outside of work Daniel enjoys American football, tennis, going to the gym and walking his dog.
- My clients love what I do
- " I would like to thank you again Dan, for being amazing during my first meeting with you and getting my children returned to me. I highly recommend your company." February 2021
- "Just want to say thank you for all your hard work over the last year and a half. We have been very satisfied and grateful with everything you have done for us. You helped make a very stressful process much easier." March 2021
- "I've been talking to Dan, he's been so helpful to me while being in the worst situation I've ever found myself in. If it's family law advice you need he's your man, excellent service."