Buying and Selling Your Home
Having previously undertaken training in residential conveyancing for 2 years, Gemma qualified as a solicitor in 2009, joining the Churchers team in 2011. Gemma has over 10 years experience in residential conveyancing and is able to advise on all aspects of buying and selling residential properties.
Gemma is very calm, approachable and proactive. She enjoys conveyancing and is committed to ensuring each client receives her full attention. She aims to make the process as straightforward as possible
Gemma is supervised by senior colleagues within the department.
- Areas of expertise include
- Equity Release
- Transfers of ownership
- First registrations
- Buy to let purchases
- Professional Memberships
- Portsmouth Property Association
- In her spare time
- Gemma enjoys running, reading, playing music and visiting places of architectural interest.
- My clients love what I do
- "Gemma was very approachable and always had my interest in focus especially when a proposed buyer became belligerent and I was near breakdown. Cant thank everyone enough"
- "Always very friendly and courteous, always a pleasure to visit your office"
- "Thank you very much for your hard work especially with the quick turn around, it's very much appreciated. You made the whole process pain free for me and I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle on your side."