Wills & Probate
Alanna is a senior probate executive with a wide range of experience in private client work. She joined the firm's Wills and Probate team in 2016 and has over 8 years experience in the private client area.
Alanna speaks Polish fluently and is happy to provide bilingual assistance to Polish clients and is currently working on completing her Chartered Legal Executive qualifications.
Alanna is a ‘Dementia Champion’ and an active member of Dementia Action Group for Fareham and Gosport.
- Areas of expertise include:
- Court of Protection
- Applications for deputyships
- Statutory wills
- Contested applications
- Removal of incapacitated trustees and appointment of new trustees
- Issues of mental capacity
- Funding of care home fees
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising in relation to administration of estates and obtaining grants of probate
- Advising in relation to and drafting Wills
- In her spare time
- Alanna enjoys reading, music, theatre and spending time with her family, preferably outdoors.
- My Clients Love What I Do
- "She guided us through this extremely stressful time with a very human, caring and calm approach. Without her help we are not sure we would have managed to get through this in one piece - thank you!"