Beverley joined Churchers in 1993, and has over the years gained a great deal of experience in the area of residential conveyancing. Among her experience is buying and selling residential freehold and leasehold properties of varying value, from starter homes to properties worth in the region of £1 million.
- Areas of expertise
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold properties
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work Beverley travels as much as possible around the world, she particularly loves Australia. Her other passions are reading and creating crafts and textiles.
- My clients love what I do
- "Delighted with the service provided at all times - could not have been better."
- "Very good service, everything completed in a timely manner making the process easier"