Buying and Selling Your Home
Beverley joined Churchers in 1993, and has over the years gained a great deal of experience in the area of residential conveyancing. Among her experience is buying and selling residential freehold and leasehold properties of varying value, from starter homes to properties worth in the region of £1 million.
- Areas of expertise
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold properties
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work Beverley travels as much as possible around the world, she particularly loves Australia. Her other passions are reading and creating crafts and textiles.
- My clients love what I do
- "Thank you so very much for your super quick response to every telephone call and email. Superb job!" Aug 21
- "I cannot thank Bev enough for the assistance with my brothers affairs when he passed away. I will be using their services again." March 2021
- "Very good service, everything completed in a timely manner making the process easier"