Litigation and Disputes
Andrew joined the firm in 1993 as a trainee and qualified as a solicitor in 1995. He has a detailed and diverse knowledge of employment law, he leads and supervises the Employment Law Department at Churchers.
He has also worked for a number of individuals on trust claims arising from joint ownership, and has a particular interest in disputes arising from wills, probate and finance distribution from estates. Andrew has conducted claims relating to property for sums in excess of £1million in the Chancery Division of the High Court.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Employment Rights
- Breach of Employment and Service Contracts
- Unfair Dismissal
- Claims Against the Police and Unlawful Detention
- Employment Tribunals
- Drafting Employment Contracts and Policies
- Personal Injury
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association
- And In His Spare Time
- Andrew likes rock music, modern art, and family life.
- My clients love what I do
- "I have been dealing with Andrew Bryan at Churchers Solicitors regarding a recent dispute. He has been professional throughout the process always providing me regular progress reports. His relentless attitude and perseverance towards a rather difficult situation meant we achieved our goals and aspirations set out in our first appointment. I would recommend Andrew and Churchers for all aspects of Law. He is a true gentleman and is a credit to his firm."