Tax is often the bane of our lives - but it doesn’t have to be.
Our expert team is on hand to help you:
- create tax-efficient Wills
- advise you on all aspects of trusts
- and give you first class advice on minimising your inheritance tax liability.
All advice is tailored to your individual circumstances to ensure the very best result for you.
Trusts are changing – keep up with the times.
Trusts have been big news in recent years, with changes in the law being introduced which restrict the way trusts can be used. Now, more than ever, it is important to ensure that you get up-to-date advice as to the taxation and use of trusts.
Meet with one of our specialist Solicitors (below) for clear, tailored advice on:
- Setting up a Lifetime Trust
- Including a Trust in your Will
- Trustees’ Duties and Responsibilities
- Your Rights as a Beneficiary of a Trust
- Trust Accounts and Trust Administration
- Appointing a Professional Trustee
- Taxation of Trusts
Fixed Fee Initial Trust Review
Churchers offer a fixed fee of £250 + VAT for an initial trust review. This service is suitable for those with any type of trust or trust-related query and will allow you to get quick specialist advice, giving you the information necessary to make informed decisions with complete transparency as to costs.
Our fixed fee covers:
- an initial discussion of your query
- a review of the trust deed
- a letter of advice confirming the current position, identifying any issues of concern and outlining options.
Where additional work is required a more detailed estimate would be provided at that time.