Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Churchers in 2009. In 2018 she was successful in being promoted to an Associate.
Sarah is an accredited member of The Law Society's Children Law Panel. The accreditation is designed for children law practitioners who are able to demonstrate awareness, knowledge and expertise in children law proceedings and the representation of children in such proceedings.
- Areas of expertise include
- Child Protection
- Pre-proceedings (PLO)
- Care proceeding
- Adoption and Special Guardianship
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society’s Children Panel
- Hampshire Incorporated Law Society.
- In her spare time
- Sarah enjoys spending time with her family, reading, music, fine wine and good food.
- My clients love what I do
- “Thanks a lot for your help and assistance throughout the last couple of months. It would be more difficult without your help and I personally would like to thank you and the team for all the support and advice all throughout." Aug 21