Clare is an Associate Solicitor who specialises in Children Act Law. She qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Churchers in 2013 having previously worked at other local solicitors’ firms. She is a qualified member of the Law Society’s Children Panel.
- Areas of expertise include
- Care proceedings
- Child Protection matters and Pre-proceedings
- Special Guardianship
- Residence/Contact Disputes
- Professional Memberships
- Member of The Law Society Children’s Panel
- Hampshire Incorporated Law Society
- And in her spare time
- Clare enjoys horse riding in her spare time as well as spending time with her friends and family.