Wills, Probate and Trusts
Faye qualified as a solicitor in 2013 and has worked exclusively in the Private Client area of law ever since that date. She joined Churchers in 2014 and was appointed Partner in 2018. Faye deals with the full spectrum of Private Client and Wealth Management matters. Faye is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitor for the Elderly (SFE). Faye delivers guest lectures at Portsmouth university and regularly runs seminars for charities and local groups.
- Areas of Expertise
- Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising the elderly
- The creation and administration of trusts
- Advising trustees on their legal duties and requirements.
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Solicitors for the Elderley (SFE)
- And In Her Spare Time
- In her spare time, Faye enjoys baking and getting out and about in her campervan.
- My clients love what I do
- "Faye provided invaluable support"
- "Faye was helpful and efficient"
- "Faye explained everything in plain English in a way which is easily understood"