Wills & Probate and Tax & Trusts
Faye qualified as a solicitor in 2013. She joined Churchers in 2014 and was appointed Partner in 2018. Faye deals with the full spectrum of Private Client and Wealth Management matters, with a particular emphasis on trusts and complex estates.
Faye is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitor for the Elderly (SFE). Faye delivers guest lectures at Portsmouth University and regularly runs seminars for charities and local groups, (which are all currently on hold).
Faye is also a regular contributor to the Pompey Pensioner magazine, offering help and advice to the local community on a range of legal issues.
Fayes work is supervised by other senior members of the team.
- Areas of Expertise
- Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising the elderly
- Trusts - creation and administration
- Advising trustees
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Solicitors for the Elderley (SFE)
- And In Her Spare Time
- In her spare time, Faye enjoys baking and getting out and about in her campervan.
- My clients love what I do
- "I highly recommend Faye Evans. I had queries regarding a Trust. To find answers I googled and stumbled upon STEP, choosing to contact a TEP named as Faye... I found Faye to be very helpful, caring, explained clearly, thorough, plus generous with her time I would not hesitate to contact her again. Thank you for your kind help." July 2021
- "We were pleased with the way you handled things, friendly but business like. It was also good to hear a friendly and willing voice at the of the phone, many thanks." Feb 2021
- "I have just completed the writing of my Will. The completely professional advice from Faye Evans gave me my options and assistance in me making the decisions I needed to. In addition the teamwork shown by Churchers made the whole process simple. This included the help provided by Ruth Brooks and the final execution by John Cregan. I mention all those involved as my Will has been undertaken during the restrictions due to COVID-19 and wanted to show that Churchers managed to undertake my Will and keep myself and their staff safe. Thank you" Jan 21