Following her studies at Cardiff University and the University of Law, where she graduated with a distinction, Louise joined the firm in September 2015 as a Trainee Solicitor. Prior to this Louise worked as a Dive Instructor in Asia.
Louise qualified as a solicitor in 2017 and specialises in Children Act matters. She undertakes a wide variety of private and public law cases with an interest in advocacy.
- Areas of expertise include
- Care Proceedings and Child Protection
- Child Protection matters and Pre-proceedings
- Special Guardianship
- Contact and Residence Disputes
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- And in her spare time
- Louise is a keen traveller and attempts to “tick off” as many countries as possible. As a dive instructor, many of her holidays are spent underwater. Outside of work she enjoys yoga, reading and spending time with friends.
- My clients love what I do
- "Louise showed me constant support, every hurdle we approached Louise never let me down or failed to support me. I am so grateful for Churchers help and Louise Jack is an absolute credit to your law firm."