Following her studies at Cardiff University and the University of Law, where she graduated with a distinction, Louise joined the firm in September 2015 as a Trainee Solicitor. Prior to this Louise worked as a Dive Instructor in Asia.
Louise qualified as a solicitor in 2017 and specialises in Children Act matters, and undertakes a wide variety of private and public law cases with an interest in advocacy.
Louise is also an accredited member of The Law Society's Children Law Panel. The accreditation is designed for children law practitioners who are able to demonstrate awareness, knowledge and expertise in children law proceedings and the representation of children in such proceedings.
Louise's work is supervised by senior members of the team.
- Areas of expertise include
- Care Proceedings and Child Protection
- Child Protection matters and Pre-proceedings
- Special Guardianship
- Contact and Residence Disputes
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- The Law Society's Children Law Panel
- And in her spare time
- Louise is a keen traveller and attempts to “tick off” as many countries as possible. As a dive instructor, many of her holidays are spent underwater. Outside of work she enjoys yoga, reading and spending time with friends.
- My clients love what I do
- "Louise showed me constant support, every hurdle we approached Louise never let me down or failed to support me. I am so grateful for Churchers help and Louise Jack is an absolute credit to your law firm."
- "I would like to take a moment to thank you and your team for all you have done supporting me throughout this case you have all been wonderful, and I am eternally grateful for your support." October 2020