Wills & Probate and Tax & Trusts
Jessica graduated from the University of Southampton with a First Class Honours Degree in Law. After completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford, obtaining a distinction, Jessica joined the firm in 2012 as a paralegal, before commencing her solicitor’s training contract in 2013.
Jessica qualified as a solicitor in 2015 into our Wills and Probate department along with qualifying as a full member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2017. In April 2022 Jessica was promoted to a partner within the firm.
Jessica is also a qualified Chartered Tax Adviser, and was awarded the Spofforth Medal, by the Chartered Institute of Taxation, for achieving the highest mark in the UK for the Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates exam
Areas of expertise include
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Society of trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) CTA
And in her spare time
- Outside of work she is keen on socialising with friends and family, travelling and taking her dog on long walks.
My clients love what I do
- “Many heartfelt thanks to Jessica Measham at the Cosham office for her caring and professional support to myself and my sister after the death of our Mother, who passed away in August. Jessica was always there for us handling everything question we asked of her in a very kind and caring way. I know she certainly smoothed the way for us, especially as my sister is in Warwickshire so was unable to make any meetings in person, Thank you Jessica & your team for your reassuring help, support and care. Would certainly recommend Jessica & Churchers to others” Dec 21
- “Our heartfelt thanks to Jessica Measham for her caring and professional support to our family. Both of our parents died within days of each other just before Christmas 2020. As we struggled with grief and the difficulties a double death involves Jessica was always there for us handling everything we threw at her in such a calm and caring way, I don’t know how we could have got through those dark days without her reassuring help, support and care. Thank you so much Jessica.” August 21
- “During the lockdown, we decided to review and amend our wills and, after seeing a poster in the QA Hospital, we approached your Cosham office. As a result, Jessica Measham visited our home and, not only did she deal with our wills, she completed two LPAs for each of us. Throughout our dealings with Jessica (and her colleague, Jasmine) we have been most impressed with the service and advice that we have received. At all times, professionalism has been very evident but, at the same time, carried out in a friendly and courteous manner. Thank you.” April 2021