Wills & Probate
Jessica joined the firm in 2012 as a paralegal, before commencing her solicitor’s training contract in 2013. Jessica graduated from the University of Southampton with a First Class Honours Degree in Law. She went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford and obtained a distinction. Jessica qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and took up a seat in our Wills and Probate Department.
In 2015, Jessica was awarded Isle of Wight Law Society Junior Lawyer of the Year, she has also qualified to become a full member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2017.
Jessica's work is supervised by senior members of the department.
- Areas of expertise include
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Court of protection
- Professional Memberships
- Society of trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work she is keen on socialising with friends and family, travelling and taking her dog on long walks.
- My clients love what I do
- "Jessica was very friendly but also very professional and made me feel at ease in my time of grief"
- "Miss Measham was very professional and courteous, the whole process was made easy for me as I am partially sighted"
- " Miss Measham has a very friendly and relaxed personality but at the same time we found her super efficient and professional. We would highly recommend her to our friends and relatives. She gave us a great service and peace of mind"