Wills & Probate
Jessica joined the firm in 2012 as a paralegal, before commencing her solicitor’s training contract in 2013. Jessica graduated from the University of Southampton with a First Class Honours Degree in Law. She went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford and obtained a distinction. Jessica qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and took up a seat in our Wills and Probate Department.
In 2015, Jessica was awarded Isle of Wight Law Society Junior Lawyer of the Year, she has also qualified to become a full member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2017.
Jessica's work is supervised by senior members of the department.
- Areas of expertise include
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Professional Memberships
- Society of trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) CTA Student Member
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work she is keen on socialising with friends and family, travelling and taking her dog on long walks.
- My clients love what I do
- "Our heartfelt thanks to Jessica Measham for her caring and professional support to our family. Both of our parents died within days of each other just before Christmas 2020. As we struggled with grief and the difficulties a double death involves Jessica was always there for us handling everything we threw at her in such a calm and caring way, I don't know how we could have got through those dark days without her reassuring help, support and care. Thank you so much Jessica." August 21
- "My wife and I were delighted with the service we received. Indeed, we recommended Churchers to our daughter and son-in-law for conveyancing." April 2021
- "During the lockdown, we decided to review and amend our wills and, after seeing a poster in the QA Hospital, we approached your Cosham office. As a result, Jessica Measham visited our home and, not only did she deal with our wills, she completed two LPAs for each of us. Throughout our dealings with Jessica (and her colleague, Jasmine) we have been most impressed with the service and advice that we have received. At all times, professionalism has been very evident but, at the same time, carried out in a friendly and courteous manner. Thank you." April 2021