Elizabeth qualified as a chartered legal executive in July 1995, and has over 35 years experience in transactions dealing with buying and selling properties and associated matters, working predominantly in the Southsea and Chichester areas. She joined in 2001. Over the past three decades, Elizabeth has acquired a great deal of experience in her area of expertise. She was promoted to associate in January 2016 and to a partner in 2017, leading and supervising the residential conveyancing team.
Elizabeth's work is supervised by senior colleagues in the department.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Sales and Purchase
- New Leases
- Transfer of Equity
- Equity Release
- Matrimonial Transfers
- Professional Memberships
- Hampshire Incorporated Law Society (HILS)
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- And In Her Spare Time
- Elizabeth and her husband have a working cocker spaniel who keeps them busy. She also enjoys pilates and walking, and when she gets time she loves a good book.
- My clients love what I do
"Complete 5 stars to both Elizabeth Moger and Nickie Luxford - you have both been incredible. Special thanks to Nickie, being there at the end of a phone call or message whenever I had a question. With this being my first home purchase, it was extremely daunting to begin with but you explained things so well, you’ve been approachable, efficient and so helpful throughout the whole process. I couldn’t have asked for better support - I would highly recommend Churchers Solicitors in Southsea for anyone needing assistance. Thank you for making my house buying process so smooth!"
Complete 5 stars to both Elizabeth Moger and Nickie Luxford - you have both been incredible. Special thanks to Nickie, being there at the end of a phone call or message whenever I had a question. With this being my first home pur"Extremely pleased with the way my sale and purchase were handled in such a professional way. No stress involved whatsoever for which I am most grateful."
- "Can I thank you and your team for all your help in this matter. I have been really impressed with the speed, efficiency and excellent communication throughout the process."