Buying and Selling Your Home
Elizabeth qualified as a chartered legal executive in July 1995, and has over 37 years experience in conveyancing dealing with buying and selling properties and associated matters, working predominantly in the Southsea and Chichester areas. She joined in 2001. Over the past three decades, Elizabeth has acquired a great deal of experience in her area of expertise. She was promoted to associate in January 2016 and to a partner in 2017, leading and supervising the residential conveyancing team.
Elizabeth's work is supervised by senior colleagues in the department.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Sales and Purchase
- New Leases
- Transfer of Equity
- Matrimonial Transfers
- Professional Memberships
- Hampshire Incorporated Law Society (HILS)
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- And In Her Spare Time
- Elizabeth enjoys pilates and long walks in the countryside, and when she gets time she loves a good book.
- My clients love what I do
- "Thanks for the calm and steady way you handled our sale. It went far more smoothly than I was expecting and, although we were lucky to find such good buyers, it could still have been a very fraught process, were it not for your able help and guidance. I'm very glad you were the solicitor we engaged for the job." June 21
- "Thorough and efficient, with excellent communication. I particularly appreciated advice regarding the existing right of way." Apr 2021
- "I contacted several solicitors with regard to the sale of my property and found Elizabeth's response outstanding compared to contact with others. She was able to speak to me personally, was very clear in the explanation of the process as this was my first sale and gave a very reasonable estimate of the cost. She continued to guide me and respond promptly to any queries right through the process. I'd also like to thank Nikki her secretary who was friendly, knowledgeable and approachable at any time I needed to contact. Thank you both so much it was a pleasure to meet you - great service!" November 2020