Buying and Selling Your Home
Tebo joined Churchers in March 2021. He completed his LLB with Business Management Degree at Southampton Solent University in 2012 before also completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford in 2015. Tebo completed his training at local firms and found a passion for residential conveyancing during his training, Tebo then went on to qualify as a solicitor in 2019.
His work is supervised by senior colleagues in his team.
- Areas of expertise include
- Buying and selling your home
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society
- In his spare time
- In his spare time Tebo enjoys sports like football, Formula 1, cricket, tennis and rugby. As well as a keen interest in running and hiking. Tebo has climbed Mount Snowdon and Scafell Pike and hopes to attempt Ben Nevis soon.
- My clients love what I do
- "Very professional service start to finish, with excellent communication" Jun 21
- "I would like to thank you for your help in selling my mothers property and a special thank you to your secretary Tamsin, as it must be frustrating to deal with other solicitor's assistants that do not have the same professional attitude that you clearly have". June 21
- "We both just wanted to say thank you so much for making this journey to buying our first home as smooth as possible, and making it happen quickly as possible! We would highly recommend you". May 2021