Buying and Selling Your Home
Rachael joined the firm in November 2014 as a legal secretary and has over 12 years experience working in conveyancing. Since around October 2017 Rachael was promoted to a trainee legal executive and has been working alongside the conveyancing team at Cosham handling her own cases which include sales, purchases, right to buy purchases, re-mortgages and matrimonial transfers. Her work is supervised by senior colleagues in the team.
Rachael is also a trained dementia friend and helps raise money for a local rabbit rescue and also has an indoor rabbit of her own, called Marble.
- In her spare time
- Rachael likes to watch rugby and is a season ticket holder at Harlequins. She has a keen interest in history and researching her Polish heritage.
- Although Rachael does not speak Polish she has a keen interest to learn.
- My clients love what I do
- “I have used Rachael in a previous sale and I have always found the firm very efficient and helpful and friendly” Jul 21
- “We cannot thank you enough. You have been amazing through out. Would highly recommend you.” May 2021
- “Thank you so much Rachael, for the assistance in selling our property. Everything was dealt with very efficiently and pleasantly from the start, we wouldn’t hesitate to use your firm in the future.”
- “Now that the madness of the move last week has calmed down, I just wanted to send you a quick email to say thank you so much for everything you have done regarding the sale and purchase of our houses. I know it wasn’t easy but I really appreciate you keeping in touch with me as you did, and all the support and understanding you have given me (as a first-time buyer) though this process. We have already recommended Churcher’s to a friend of ours who was having big issues with their solicitor, they transferred to your Southsea branch about a week ago and they already couldn’t be happier.”