Claire joined the firm in 2006 as a legal secretary and is now a Chartered Legal Executive, having qualified in August 2018.
Claire is a member of the Civil Litigation department and has a particular interest in personal injury claims, including road traffic accidents, accidents at work and slips or trips in public places. She has conducted claims worth in excess of £50,000.00. Claire has experience of debt recovery work arising from commercial and personal arrangements. Her work is supervised by senior members of the department.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Slip and Trip Accidents
- Clinical/Medical Negligence
- General Contract Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Professional Memberships
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- And In Her Spare Time
- Out of work Claire's interests include metal music, going to gigs and festivals. Claire is an avid skier and enjoys swimming, running, cycling and going to the gym away from the slopes.
- My Clients Love What I Do
- "Claire Bond is an absolute pleasure to deal with, very professional and prompt. She assisted us in a matter which was very delicate and took on the local government head on, thanks heaps Claire"
- "Very happy with the way I was dealt with and the final outcome, thankyou to Claire and colleagues"
- "After being involved in a bus accident Ms. Bond supported my claim as a student and dealt with my application in a very welcoming, professional and supportive manner. Communication is key, and everything was made clear from start to finish. Anyone considering Churchers, I would strongly recommend"