Churchers Road Traffic Defence Team have many years of experience and expertise in dealing with all aspects of road traffic law. With a proven track record you can be assured of the best possible advice and representation.
We offer a fixed fee for advice and representation on road traffic offences that are dealt with at a Magistrates Court for £350 plus VAT.
This fee includes;
- two hours attendance/preparation
- explaining the court procedure so you know what to expect at court and the sentencing options available.
- considering the evidence including initial disclosure if available
- taking your instructions
- providing advice on your plea and the likely sentence
- attendance at court and representation by an experienced solicitor at a single hearing in the Magistrates Court
- initial advice in relation to an appeal
The following is also available, but at additional cost, which will be explained to you before proceeding further;
- taking instructions from any witness
- instructing any expert witness
- A private appointment in advance of the court hearing at £150 plus VAT
- advice and assistance in relation to special reasons as to why you should not have your driving licence endorsed or be disqualified from driving.
The fee is based upon the presumption that you have either entered or will enter a guilty plea and already have your hearing date.
We are unable to provide a time estimate of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for the day of your hearing.
Please contact a member of the road traffic defence team on 0239 2820 747 to arrange a consultation or further information.